Check the About Instructors webpage to learn more about each instructor.
Our list of instructors is growing! If you enjoy sharing your creative skills with others, contact Barbara Fife about teaching at Chelsea Art Center.
- Melle Broaderick, Paper crafts, Card marking, Journals and more
- Vicki Carol – Acrylics, 4-week course, 3 hr sessions.
- Anda Chance, Colored Pencil
- Alison Clement, Scrapbooking, Paper crafts, Lettering
- Michelle Curry, Six 10-wk courses: Watercolor, Acrylic, Pastel, Oils, Drawing, Colored Pencil.
- Joyce Cusick, Basic Drawing and Painting en Plein Air
- Ruth Dexheimer, Drawing, Sewing, Fabric Arts
- Darla Donley, Portraits in Oil (People and Pets)
- John Elliott, Photography
- Susan Fink, Pastel
- Joni Hoffman, Zentangle and Zentangle Inspired Art, Zentangle certified instructor.
- Maritzabel Jauregui-Rodriguez, Wearable Art, Watercolor
- Desiree Luvaul, After School Polymer Clay
- Sherese Mesko, Portraits, Drawing and Oil
- Sean Mullins, Easy Wet-in-wet Oil Painting
- Margie Picard, Silk scarf painting, Alcohol Inks
- Lindy Thomas, Colored Pencil Pet Portraiture
- Dan Willcox, Wet-in-wet oil painting, Bob Ross certified instructor.